Correct use of this care guide can prolong the lifespan of your prettyFIT product.
We recommend the following methods to care for your shoes and handbags:
- Use a clean, damp cloth to wipe soiled spots to remove all dirt.
- Clean napa leather using a similar colour rubber-based shoe polish. Avoid wax polishes as they can damage the delicate leather.
- Buff lightly with a soft cloth and let dry.
- Leather shoes must not be dried under intense sunlight or by hair-dryer to prevent cracks.
- Remove any dust or dirt that has accumulated on the shoe with a soft brush.
- Use a damp microfibre cloth and wipe shoes till thoroughly clean.
- Let your shoes dry before proceeding with the next step.
- Apply patent leather cleaner on a piece of soft cloth and rub over scuffed and stained spots.
- Go over shoes again with remaining oil.
- To bring out its shine again, rub your shoes with a clean cloth while it is still moist with oil in a brisk sideways motion for buffing.
- Use a suede protector spray prior to use.
- Remove dried soil and dust with soft bristled brush.
- For oil or ink stains, seek professional cleaning services.
- Store in shoe trees and dust bags.
- Avoid using stain repellent as it may result in discoloration.
- Lightly brush away dirt and debris using a soft bristle brush.
- Gently wipe with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Remove light dirt spots using soda water and a toothbrush by lightly brushing over spot.
- Wipe again to remove excess water and air dry.
- Use a protective spray prior to use to help repel dirt and water.
- Use soft dry cloth or soft bristle brush to remove dirt and dust.
- If wet, blot area with microfibre cloth as soon as possible.
- Use warm water and mild soap to remove wet stains. Allow time to dry before wearing.
- Use a mixture of warm water and mild soap to spot-treat stains as needed.
- Wipe down with a damp cloth to remove dirt and dust.
- Always dry shoes before wearing them again.
- Faux leather shoes must not be dried under intense sunlight or by hair-dryer to prevent cracks.
Clean shoes properly and dry them thoroughly before storing them.
Apply leather conditioner to leather uppers.
You may use shoe trees or adjustable shoe horns to retain the shape of the shoes and smoothen the toe boxes when storing them.
Alternatively, acid-free tissue paper or rolled-up athletic socks can be used as stuffing materials.
Stuff shoes just enough to help retain their shape without stretching them.
Allow shoes to rest for a period of time before inserting stuffing material to allow any residual moisture to evaporate after wearing the shoes.
Otherwise, the insert could trap humidity within the shoes and lead to deterioration.
Stuff shoes with just enough material to help retain their shape and smoothen the toe box and heel without stretching these areas.
A cool and well-ventilated storage space is ideal for frequently-used shoes.
A good option is an open front rack or cabinet that allows air to circulate around your footwear and provide room for your footwear to “breathe”.
Abnormal temperature and humidity weaken fibre, turn leather shoes brittle and may cause glue to harden and loosen.
For a longer term storage of up to 6 months, using plastic shoe boxes will protect your shoes from dust, sunlight and mildew. Do not store shoes in a plastic bag as shoes need to breathe even in storage.
Frequency of Use
The same pair of shoes should not be worn every day.
Our shoes absorb the perspiration of our feet, thus we need to alternate our shoes to give them ample time to dry and maintain their shapes well.
All shoes should not be stored away and kept unused for more than 6 months.
The components of the shoes from upper material to outsoles will turn stiff and brittle, and glue will loosen.
REPAIRSOur shoes come with complimentary:
- Spare crystal beads (where applicable) for your easy replacement in case you lose some crystal beads due to wear and tear.
- One pair of spare heel caps (where applicable) for your easy replacement as the heel caps may wear out after some time.
- Providing extra crystal beads and/or rhinestone embellishments on the shoes, just in case you need more of them.
- Free replacement of newly purchased products with manufacturing flaws or wrong fit.
You may also refer to our Exchange Policy and its procedures.
We seek your understanding that damage sustained by the product due to wear and tear, wrong fit, improper usage or inappropriate storage will not be accepted for replacement or repair.